Experience the Re Hu Tek 2nd Degree training in person with a Re Hu Tek Master Teacher. The training includes the Re Hu Tek 2nd level attunement, one day of instruction including an audio/visual slide show and lecture, as well as lots of techniques and practice working on others. You receive the 132 page manual and 90 minutes of video to assist in your further practice of the exercies and techniques of Re Hu Tek 2nd Degree.
Re Hu Tek 2nd Degree, through the 2nd level attunement process, prepares your body to channel an increased flow of the Re Hu Tek energies. It gives you an understanding of subtle anatomy and the subtle realms surrounding and interpenetrating us.
As a 2nd Degree Re Hu Tek Practitioner, you go beyond what you learned in Re Hu Tek 1st Degree with greater and more precise and techniques for helping others with Re Hu Tek. You will learn new techniques for protecting the integrity of your own energy while working inside another’s energy field. You will learn to do full table sessions, chair sessions, and distant healing sessions.
When you make the commitment to excellence by becoming a 2nd Degree Re Hu Tek Practitioner, you will:
- Be attuned to Re Hu Tek 2nd Degree level for increased energy flow ability.
- Explore the differences between Eastern and Western medicine and energy healing
- Learn about the complex nature of dis-ease and how Re Hu Tek Energy can bring balance.
- Explore subtle anatomy and the subtle realms and how to use Re Hu Tek in those fields.
- Learn to detect imbalances in the human energy field and bring them back into balance.
- Practice techniques using Re Hu Tek to clear and balance the recipient's energy body
- Practice, step by step, giving full Re Hu Tek table and chair sessions.
- Learn to perform a Re Hu Tek temporary hand attunement that will last several days
- Learn easy ways to use Re Hu Tek on animals and plants to heal, balance, and enhance their lives.
- Practice using Re Hu Tek in a group.
- Plus so much more.
Re Hu Tek 2nd Degree Manual includes:
An illustrated and detailed, 132 page PDF manual.
Thirty seven (90 minutes) supplementary instructional and informational videos.
For a preview of what 2nd Degree Re Hu Tek offers you, download the table of contents here.
The Re Hu Tek 2nd Degree manual is illustrated and references to the videos are placed within it for easily relating the video to the text associated with it.
There are 37 instructional videos of the techniques that you will learn in the training. We include a DVD (physical version only) and also Quicktime and Windows media files in two different sizes for viewing on you computer.
Cost of the one day training is $275
Retaking the in-person training is $99
Taking the in-person training after taking the correspondence course is $99
Check the calendar for in-person training events.